Company headquarters feature...
- Lush indoor vegetation for energy conservation and employee well-being
- Natural lighting to increase energy efficiency during daylight hours
- A full pallet warehouse and showroom for incoming inventory from our domestic and
- Facilities for manufacturing hand-crafted gates and aluminum accessories
- Conference facilities with video and audio conferencing technologies, including
a wide, flat-screen LCD display monitor, for advanced long-distance communication
with our vendors and customers
- Workout facilities to promote healthy lifestyles
- Self-service coffee shop stocked with nutritional sandwich and salad making foods
While we based the design of our facilities on providing
an excellent work
atmosphere and service to our customers, we also wanted to keep
in mind responsibility: responsibility to the world community. We decided that,
rather than wait to consider our ecological footprint, we would take steps to reduce
our impact on the planet now. Aside from recycling packaging and reusing packing
materials, we also use a water filtration system to reduce bottled water waste.
The very design of our buildings supports energy conservation as the skylights provide
natural lighting and the indoor vegetation reduces heating and cooling costs. Additionally,
our facilities provide a home to several animals, including a cat, a dog, and chickens,
as we believe in living in harmony with our fellow creatures. From our own experience,
we know it doesn't take a lot, to give a lot back to the earth.